With a reputation like ours [which you can see at "Beware of Treacherous Lawyers: The Cochran Firm"], it’s easy to get swept away with accolades and awards [that the firm does not deserve]. At the Cochran Firm, though, our experienced and aggressive personal injury attorneys and criminal defense lawyers focus not on praise, but the dedication to handling quality, legal representation for injured people, their families, and the ordinary citizen [meaning citizens too simple minded to check online for complaints from former clients], as implemented by Johnnie Cochran over four decades ago [until he announced plans to sue the USA and major corporations for slavery and Jim Crow, then partnered with Southern whites and died shortly afterward].
Through advocacy [for the police], we will always promote respect among all races, religions and cultures. Whether a serious injury wrongfully imposed or a tragic human death, we are dedicated to respecting and obtaining full justice for all people [except Blacks. The frauds might ask for $75,000 if you are shot dead by police like John Crawford, III, or they sometimes lie and never file suit or make any demand]. As a national firm [not so, according to U.S. District Court], we have the range and depth of legal expertise, talent and resources [waited until the day of trial and told a St. Louis mother the firm was out of money and could not represent her son's death by police] essential to face any opponent, anywhere [meaning they take cases even in states where they are not licensed to practice law, then hire a local lawyer for a few hundred dollars to represent you with no preparation].
1.SHAWN CHAPMAN HOLLEY vs. THE COCHRAN FIRM (former Cochran Firm attorney alleged racism, fraud, and sex discrimination)
NPR Interview - Chapman Holley revealed The Cochran Firm's program to defraud African Americans. She says that she and other Cochran Firm attorneys who refused to go along with the program were forced out.
2. COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD IN CA SUPREME COURT
The Cochran Firm was sued by black employees who retained The Cochran Firm to represent them against their employer in a race discrimination lawsuit. The Cochran Firm had the workers to sign a confidentiality agreement for mediation. The Cochran firm then removed the signature page from the confidentiality agreement and used it in a settlement agreement without its clients' knowledge or permission and settled their lawsuit for a small sum.
3. JULIAN BOLTON, ESQ vs. THE COCHRAN FIRM
Bolton, the former lead attorney in The Cochran Firm's Memphis office, alleged that The Cochran Firm cheated him of his righteous earnings when it went behind his back to merge with another law firm.
4. THE COCHRAN FIRM DEFRAUDS NATIVE AMERICAN CLIENTS TO SAVE FORD AND EPA in "MANN v. FORD"
The Cochran Firm reassigned its honest attorney who had been working on the case, then settled its client's lawsuit that was worth approximately $3 billion for only $12.5 million for decades of environmental pollution, wrongful deaths, and catastrophic injuries (incl. cancers).
5. NEALS VS. THE COCHRAN FIRM (fraud, malpractice)
The Cochran Firm contracted with Hattie Neal, 80, to represent the survivors of Larry Neal, her mentally and physically disabled son. Larry was a heart patient who was killed after 18 days of secret arrest in Memphis Shelby County Jail. The Cochran Firm did no substantive work regarding Larry's secret arrest and death during the Tennessee statute of limitations, although it sent the family lying updates. When the family sued The Cochran Firm for fraud and malpractice, the firm denied even having a Memphis office or a Georgia office. The Cochran Firm conspired with government officials to keep Larry Neal's secret arrest and murder covered-up.
6. EDWINA DAVIS MUST SURVIVE THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD
Edwina Davis was sexually exploited by a Cochran Firm lawyer who also worked against her interest in a civil action. He induced her to withdraw her lawsuit against her employer so that he could amend it. He never re-filed the lawsuit. Instead he settled with the company for a small sum.
7. COCHRAN FIRM PARTNER SUES PARTNER FOR BUYING SEX FROM STAFF
Randy McMurray, Esq., a former Cochran Firm partner, sued The Cochran Firm, alleging RICO Act Racketeering and fraud. The Cochran Firm sued McMurray for using Johnnie Cochran's name for his law practice, saying that ALL of Cochran Firm offices are one business entity. That directly conflicts what the devious lawyers represented during the "Neals vs. The Cochran Firm" cases in Georgia (2004, 2007), where lawyers denied that a Cochran Firm office existed (perjury, fraud, malpractice, racketeering).
8. THE JOHNNIE COCHRAN FIRM DEFRAUDS LATINO CLIENT AND SUES ITS INSURERS
When The Cochran Firm frauds caused its client, Ms. Martinez, to lose hundreds of millions of dollars, she sued for malpractice. The Cochran Firm settled with her, then tried to recoup its payout from its insurance companies. The insurance companies said malpractice insurance is for accidents, not deliberate fraud. See a FORBES report:
9. THE COCHRAN FIRM DEFRAUDS THE ANDERSONS
http://goo.gl/bLPBy (Summary of this lawsuit removed from Lexis Nexus to protect the frauds)
A worker was killed because the seat on the truck he drove for his employer ejected him during an accident. He had reported the malfunctioning seat before, but nothing was done to correct the problem. His family sued for wrongful death through The Cochran Firm, which defrauded the dead worker's survivors presumably to help the trucking company. The man's sons then sued The Cochran Firm in Kentucky.
10. THE COCHRAN FIRM DEFRAUDS THE JACKSONS
http://goo.gl/VGWgt (Summary of this lawsuit removed from Lexis Nexus to protect the frauds)
The Cochran Firm contracted with a victim of traumatic brain injury following her accident with a company vehicle. When her brain surgery did not go well, The Cochran Firm settled her lawsuit for a small sum without consulting her sister, who held the injured woman's Power of Attorney. The sister sued The Cochran Firm for fraud and malpractice in California.
11. COREY WARD: POLICE AND COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD VICTIM
Ward, an Atlanta teenager, was killed by police for driving a vehicle they claimed they suspected was stolen. It was his mother's Tahoe. The shooter was indicted for Ward's murder but was never tried. This writer was told that The Cochran Firm, which contracted with Ward's family, never filed Ward's wrongful death lawsuit against police in civil court.
12. COCHRAN FIRM DEFRAUDS KATHRYN JOHNSTON'S SURVIVORS
When Kathryn Johnston, 92, was killed by Atlanta police in 2006, her survivors contracted with The Cochran Firm to represent them in a wrongful death civil action. The Cochran Firm claimed it sued for $18m exactly one year later, but no original lawsuit was filed in GA Sup. Ct. or GA State Court, according to the courts' records. The Cochran Firm settled her wrongful death civil action for just $4.9 million in federal court (where it falsely claimed to have transferred the lawsuit from GA State Ct.) without taking the matter to trial, although two of the police officers were jailed for Johnston's murder. Why concede $13m to help police? The court case's docket is another fraud by multiple parties.
13. SECOND FRAUD AGAINST KATHERINE JOHNSTON'S NIECE, SARAH DOZIER
Dozier followed bad legal advice to defraud Fulton County Probate Court and was sued by Mekel Hutchins after Hezekiah Sistrunk, Esq. convinced his client to lie to Probate Court and omit reporting Hutchin's invoice to Johnston's estate.See "Mekel Hutchins vs. Murdered Elder's Estate" in the AJC
Sarah Dozier died of Legal Abuse Syndrome. The AJC reports, “Her sons claim that they believe the stress from the continued litigation contributed to [Dozier's] failing health and eventual demise."
14. CATALANO &PLACHE vs. THE COCHRAN FIRM
Catalano & Plache alleges that The Cochran Firm defrauded the Washington, DC law firm of its fees for a case that the law firm worked on alongside The Cochran Firm frauds. "The defendants engaged in a pattern of conduct to defraud and deceive plaintiff," Catalano argued in the Manhattan Supreme Court suit.
15. CHRISTOPHER TUCKER VS. OKLAHOMA CITY POLICE DEPT. AND THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUDS
When Christopher Tucker paid The Cochran Firm frauds over $12k to represent him regarding a resisting arrest charge during which police injured him, he alleges being sent an apparently drunk lawyer who had no legal right to practice law in the Oklahoma City court where Tucker's trial would be held. The seemingly intoxicated lawyer had been assigned by The Cochran Firm's National Director of Lawyers, a man who was himself disbarred in California. The lawyer The Cochran Firm sent to defend Tucker carried no briefcase and had no documents or evidence for Tucker's defense. Tucker lost his case and then sued The Cochran Firm frauds and police who he claims brutalized and Tasered him although he had committed no crime.
16. COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD AGAINST SURVIVORS OF JOHN CRAWFORD, III
Crawford was a 22-year-old black father who was ambushed and killed while talking on the phone at an Ohio Walmart. Crawford was leaning on a toy rifle he planned to purchase. The Cochran Firm demanded only $75,000 for Crawford's survivors, which says, "Black Lives Don't Matter."
17. COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD AGAINST CHAVIS CARTER'S SURVIVORS
Carter was a young black man who was arrested in Jonesboro, AR. Police claim that the youth committed suicide after being searched twice and locked in the back of a police car with his hands double handcuffed. Curiously, the dash cam stopped working just prior to Carter's shooting and resumed working right after. The Cochran Firm contracted with his family and never actually filed suit, as far as this writer knows. That is a specialty of the frauds' - stringing families along while the statute of limitations passes.
18. COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD AGAINST JEROME MURDOUGH'S SURVIVORS
Murdough was a Marine Corps veteran who had difficulty adjusting to civilian life after military service. The homeless man was arrested when he sought a place to stay on a Harlem rooftop. He was literally baked to death in Riker's Island Jail. The Cochran Firm cooked up a small settlement for his wrongful death.
19. REV. VANCE DEFRAUDED BY THE COCHRAN FIRM IN MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASE
When Rev. Vance's doctor gave him a clean bill of health, it caused his cancer to go untreated for two years and advance to stage 3. He retained The Cochran Firm to sue for medical malpractice. Rev. Vance did not know The Cochran Firm would help his doctor get off the hook, leaving him 100 percent disabled and facing multiple surgeries. Rev. Vance seeks an attorney to file legal malpractice against The Cochran Firm frauds. Contact him at LawyerFraudHelp@gmail.com
20. WHISTLEBLOWERS IN LOUISIANA contracted with The Cochran Firm to file a lawsuit against a chemical company. The lead plaintiff, who had been a good swimmer and a fisherman since childhood, somehow drowned after notifying his attorney he was going fishing. The lawsuit did not proceed after his demise and other plaintiffs, who also worked for the chemical company, feared for their lives. The chemical company changed its name and is still operational. This information came from a relative of the deceased lead plaintiff, who is convinced that her uncle was murdered and that The Cochran Firm may have arranged his death with his intended defendant. http://cochranfirmfraud.blogspot.com/2014/09/whistleblowers-beware-of-cochran-firm.html
21. THE COCHRAN FIRM FRAUD RE ST. LOUIS POLICE KILLING OF STANLEY PARKER
An African American youth was killed by a St.Louis police officer in 2002. On the civil trial date in 2006, Rodney Holmes, Esq., The Cochran Firm lawyer, failed to appear in court to defend his client's wrongful death case. Ms. Judy Nashville, mother of the deceased, Stanley Parker, 17, called The Cochran Firm frauds' office and inquired. The Cochran Firm frauds reportedly called Holmes repeatedly but claimed they could not reach the missing attorney. Former police officer Keith McGull had allegedly killed Parker for no reason in the "Michael Brown" Missouri case of 2002. The police department's lawyer reportedly told Nashville that Holmes often stood up his clients. Once again, The Cochran Firm frauds used up their client's statute of limitations then pulled their CoIntelPro trick and "disappeared" - this time on the court date. The court reportedly gave Nashville a continuance, but The Cochran Firm frauds allegedly told their client they had no money remaining for that case.
22. LAWLESS AMERICA - Mary Neal's interview for "Lawless America - The Movie"
Beware of cyberstalkers, terrorists, and burglars if you sue a certain law firm for defrauding you!
http://youtu.be/kt1bEhOLPPc is the link for Congressional Testimony: Mary Neal to Bill Windsor of "Lawless America" Part 1
http://youtu.be/FkQ0uB2izqs is the link for Congressional Testimony: Mary Neal to Bill Windsor of "Lawless America" Part 2
23. AIMI vs. USA - Mainstream media companies withhold reports about numerous lawsuits against The Cochran Firm, but Mary Neal reads legal journals to reveal the CoIntelPro program to the public. As a result, her home is surrounded by citizens police, and her phones and computers are taken over to sabotage communication. She experiences censorship using Internet services, as documented in "Justice Gagged" blog at http://JusticeGagged.blogspot.com and on film at YouTube channel JKEMPP703. Larry Neal, her brother, was a mentally ill African American man whose secret arrest and murder The Cochran Firm fraud prevented from going to court in a wrongful death civil action against Memphis Shelby County Jail. As a result, 100 mentally ill people and/or their families or survivors, as well as victims of people with untreated mental illness and addictions, plan a lawsuit in International Court in 2015 against the USA for crimes against humanity through an organization Neal founded called "Assistance to the Incarcerated Mentally Ill ("AIMI"). See "AIMI vs. USA" online at http://AIMI-HumanRights.blogspot.com